Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Yeah, it's similar to the talk this week about Undertaker's silly hairdo. Sandman and Undertaker are blokes in the 50's who simply look their age imo.

  • Moderators
Posted

Yeah, it's similar to the talk this week about Undertaker's silly hairdo. Sandman and Undertaker are blokes in the 50's who simply look their age imo.

I wouldn't say he looks his age. But he doesn't look any worse than I would expect someone his age who has lived the kind of life he has to look.

Posted

I always remember The Beverleys first as appearing in one of the first PWI's i ever bought as The Destruction Crew from The AWA, i thought they looked cool in their luminous orange gear. I was disapointed with them when i seen them wrestle in The WWF. The tall skinny one always looked rubbish physique wise to me. He probably was not on steroids, or looked like he wasnt. I remember when The AWA closed, WWF got them and Slaughter i think and WCW got Larry, all 3 were pretty shite at the time.

Posted

Slaughter and Larry were still great. Enos and Bloom were good but their gimmick prevented them from getting any further in WWF than they did, having the Genius as their manager too. Although weren't they managed by Coach at first?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...