Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 9, 2015 Moderators Posted November 9, 2015 Full house for Finn bucking the trend of “wrestlers don’t look good in suits” too! He's not wearing a suit. I don't know who the fuck that is in the picture either, as it goes.
Guest Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 its Kev from Corrie. Last I heard he had some sex pesty or pedo allegations, surely that's a photoshop?
Mr.Showtime Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 Nope, according to Twitter Finn visited Corrie, there's at least 3 other pics of him with their actors.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2015 He was all over the cobbles this morning.
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2015 I love Kate Ford, a bit.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted November 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2015 its Kev from Corrie. Last I heard he had some sex pesty or pedo allegations, surely that's a photoshop? He's innocent. I dunno if anyone saw it on Twitter last week but a guy had ordered one of those Newspapers from the day you were born as a memento for his son who was about two. He got sent the Daily Mirror with the headline "He stuffed a teddy bear in my mouth and raped me" from the Michael le Vell rape trial. Lovely.
Undefeated Steak Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 Those Corrie pics are superb. I'm usually with Chest when it comes to not recognising celebs but I knew Kev. I love Kate Ford, a bit. Yes. She was one of my main celeb crushes when I was a young teen.
Porkchopcash Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 He looks camp as fook behind the countercof Roys Rolls. Bet Sean and the Gay Vicar were loving it.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2015 I knew it would be someone from Coronation Street or something do do with football, they're the only arseholes I don't recognise.
The Clint Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 The only good thing about Corrie is Catherine Tyldesley's tits.
dopper Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 A haircut and a shave has knocked 20 years off Jerry Lynn. Its unreal how young he's looking these days. It's bonkers seeing that photo and realising that Lynn is 2 years older than Foley.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2015 They don't play Rugby so JBL won't have a scoob who they are
Paid Members PunkStep Posted November 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2015 They don't play Rugby so JBL won't have a scoob who they are The same JBL that desperately tries to shoehorn in a football reference every other week?
WyattSheepMask Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 Giggs has brought his carrier bag incase he needs to pull double duty in a battle royale
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2015 Shows how closely I watch Raw at the mo that I can't even say I've noticed that. It's just his rugby world cup references that I remember. And got on my tits
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.