Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm here to be midcard

I'm here to be midcard

Come on

Love me please

 

Cringe at what I say

Watch my work rate

You had better heed my warning that I'm here to bore you

If you ever doubted me good for you

 

I'm here to be midcard

I'm here to be midcard

Posted

I don't know if that's his intention but he looks ridiculous

Surely his intention is to send up/somehow poke fun at Tyler Breeze. They're building a Summer Rae based feud, no?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Look at that state and size of Foley. Jerry Lynn could climb inside and wear Mick Foley as a big character costume thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...