Paid Members garynysmon Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 I'm amongst like-minded people, so I can finally confess; This was the first album I ever bought. I loved it. I played the hell out of it. You're not alone my friend.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 I think this pretty much sums up how bad things in WWF had become in 1993 I'm amongst like-minded people, so I can finally confess; This was the first album I ever bought. I loved it. I played the hell out of it. I have never bought or owned an album or music of any description but if I ever do that will be it.
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 That can't possibly be true? Surely? My brain can't even compute that. No judgment, you do what you gotta do, but whoa...
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 What can't possibly be true?
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 What can't possibly be true? Because music is everywhere. Have you ever downloaded any. I guess that falls out the statement to owning any.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 I bought Informer by Snow and a cassette of WrestleMania the Album at Blackpool in the summer of 93. Also bought a WWF Magazine with Luger on the front and an inflatable hammer that day as well. What a week it was.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 What can't possibly be true? Because music is everywhere. Have you ever downloaded any. I guess that falls out the statement to owning any. Oh right I see what you mean. In the strictest sense I have then as I own plenty DVD'S and stuff but I don't own any songs and as far as Im aware I've never bought or owned any music for music's sake I don't enjoy music to be honest. What can't possibly be true? Because music is everywhere. Have you ever downloaded any. I guess that falls out the statement to owning any. Oh right I see what you mean. In the strictest sense I have then as I own plenty DVD'S and stuff but I don't own any songs and as far as Im aware I've never bought or owned any music for music's sake I don't enjoy music to be honest.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 This is worse than Michael Owen not liking films. I mean, bloody hell.
Guest Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 my mate doesn't like orgasms. no accounting for taste
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 3, 2015 Moderators Posted November 3, 2015 Gobsmacked. There's just something actually wrong with you. There should be a team of doctors working on ways to cure that, whatever it is. Edit: the music not-liking, that is. Just makes no sense.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2015 Can I just state that I don't dislike music I just don't actively like it. Orgasims on the other hand I do enjoy
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2015 Orgasims on the other hand I do enjoy What's wrong with your right hand?
harlow2 Posted November 4, 2015 Posted November 4, 2015 Monday's raw in Denver drew 3.248 million viewers, down from last week's 3.354 million viewers, and the lowest non-holiday viewership since RAW went to three hours. The final rating for the show is a 2.32, down from last week's 2.46.
Merzbow Posted November 4, 2015 Posted November 4, 2015 He's more of a Waluigi with that goofy laugh of his.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.