METAL ON METAL Posted October 27, 2015 Posted October 27, 2015 If they ever did a biopic that involved Harley Race, they'd have to get Michael Rooker in.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 27, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 27, 2015 Never know who you'll bump into at the James Bond premier.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 27, 2015 Moderators Posted October 27, 2015 Thought it was Dale Winton for a sec, and then I thought 'Nah, not orange enough'.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2015 A classic bit of Davey Boy Smith never being in a photo where he doesnt look gormless. Its supposed to be a fancy dress for Halloween, but there's no way anyone can convince me that isnt Jim Neidhart's regular clothes he goes out in.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2015 “Look at his Charlie Chaplin costume! Quick, get the camera! Got it. Davey, Jim, are you going to put your fancy dress on now as well?”
Paid Members Tommy! Posted October 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2015 Bulldog looks like Eddie dressed as that women who looks like Ted Rodgers from the abattoir whose getting married to cannonball taffy o'jones. They're a cracking pair Davey Boy, they're just the wrong way round.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 Browsing random wrestler Wiki pages and came across Jazz. This is a photo of her from last year:
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted October 30, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2015 Browsing random wrestler Wiki pages and came across Jazz. This is a photo of her from last year: Rodney you plonker.
C-Rock Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 I want to get involved in adding pics to this topic but I don't know how to lol I'm using a Samsung tablet and iv tried copy and paste as that's all I remember from my NVQ ICT course from 6th form 11 years ago lol
Grecian Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 Browsing random wrestler Wiki pages and came across Jazz. This is a photo of her from last year: Scrolling down on my phone, I thought it was Booker T in drag...
Wasteman Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 Scrolling down on my phone, I thought it was Booker T in drag... Racist
Paid Members Nick Soapdish Posted October 30, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2015 Browsing random wrestler Wiki pages and came across Jazz. This is a photo of her from last year: Scrolling down on my phone, I thought it was Booker T in drag... Tell Me You Didn't Just Say That
Paid Members Tommy! Posted October 30, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2015 If you took out the scooter it looks like he's going swimming at my local high school sports centre.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted October 30, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2015 If you leave it in he looks like he's going swimming at the sports centre.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.