Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 31, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2015 Some concept art for the Undertaker's post-purple washing up gloves character. Seems like they were going to turn him into a character from the Legend of Zelda. Which is interesting, because Undertaker had Batman wings and a leather outfit before dropping it almost immediately after Survivor Series and going for a more basic black material.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 31, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2015 Kelly Kelly going all Game of Thrones with her fiancee for Halloween. Imagine there's a smiley face with popping out heart eyes here, I don't know how to do emoticons on the new forum.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 31, 2015 Moderators Posted October 31, 2015 Nice strategic hiding of gut there. That guy is too out of shape for a shirtless costume. Kelly looks pretty damn fine, of course.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted November 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2015 She's buggered if she needs a piss though.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2015 It's alright I guess but I can't praise anyone who would choose to go as Raphael out off all the turtles. ☺
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted November 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2015 I know all these gals are ex-divas(only because this is the wrestling section), but I honestly cannot remember a single one of them.
TildeGuy~! Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 All 3 are former divas champions that quit the company Kaitlyns feud with AJ Lee was quite decent at the time if I remember.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted November 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2015 It's alright I guess but I can't praise anyone who would choose to go as Raphael out off all the turtles. ☺Really? Raph was awesome in the 90s movie.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2015 Really? Raph was awesome in the 90s movie. I never liked Raphael , too much off a hot head.
Retro Red Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 If she's going really old school then you could assume she's basing it off the original comic where they all wore red masks. Sidesteps the Raphael issue entirely.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 I think that would be giving her a bit too much credit
DJM Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 Kevin Owens daughter dressed up for Halloween: https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/660683539260665856
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.