DraxSpago Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I don't like to objectify but good lord, Sasha Banks is just stunning. Going through this thread so sorry for bringing up an old post but do we really have to apologise for thinking a woman is good looking? We're fans of an industry where 99.9% of women succeed based on their looks, I think you'll get away with saying she's bonny Oh and her arse is fantastic
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 If, under the 1000000/1 chance I ever find myself in sexual contact with Sasha Banks I'd find it difficult not to think about Snoop Dogg, I don't know how this makes me feel.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 If, under the 1000000/1 chance I ever find myself in sexual contact with Sasha Banks I'd find it difficult not to think about Snoop Dogg, I don't know how this makes me feel. No offence, but I still wouldn't put a quid on.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 None taken, I got annoyed with her constantly retweeting her Hills Have Eyes-esque followers on Twitter for wearing her t shirt or hashtagging #LEGIT #BO$$ and pretty much told her so. That was probably the nail in the coffin.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Live and learn mate
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 Big Dave's transformation into Larry Lamb is almost complete.
Paid Members John Matrix Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 If he puts in a heelish performance on par with Lamb's Enders departure episode, then you can have my ticket money now. Actually, if you cut that head in half, he'd be the love child of Gregg Wallace and Gino D'Acampo.
Snitsky's back acne Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 Am I the only one thinking Penfold from DangerMouse?
Porkchopcash Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 Big Dave is on Soccer AM this Saturday. Its ok again now that Fenners presents it.
Paid Members Lenin Posted October 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2015 They haven't half struggled for decent presenters of late. Fenners is passable.
Undefeated Steak Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 A great collection of wallpapers somebody's created. http://imgur.com/a/vHnAp A few that stood out.
Paid Members Nick James Posted October 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 26, 2015 Naitch, King Harley and Naitch's lovely loafer.
WyattSheepMask Posted October 26, 2015 Posted October 26, 2015 When did Flair do his ankle in? Well, apart for the 80s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.