machinegunn Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I love this thread so much, you guys a funny fella's. What I don't love though is idiots holding the belt upside down in celebration !!! Here are a couple of WCW culprits.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Sting did in WCW. I think it was the match he won the belt (for an hour) after defeating DDP on Nitro.
freaky Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Except the Goldberg one is from his time in WWE...
machinegunn Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Maybe it is just the old WCW Big Belt that confuses people !
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 21, 2015 Moderators Posted October 21, 2015 That Frasiertaker picture is brilliant. Are there any more?
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Don't say that, I love the Stinger Me too, but I can’t pretend I didn’t see it! It was on that Superstar Series (the one with Sid Vicious). I did search on Google for an image but couldn’t find it.
Keith Houchen Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 That Frasiertaker picture is brilliant. Are there any more? Well that killed that off pretty quick.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Diana did it as well.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 That's brilliant If you don't understand Spanish its basically saying "you don't have to enter a ring to be a wrestler, just live your life (as a Hart family member)"
Michael_3165 Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Diana did it as well. That's the most animated I've seen her...
DraxSpago Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 What's the deal with the Undergrammer thing? Don't know if it's my tiredness but it doesn't make any sense and isn't funny (tiredness may also explain my grouchyness)
Paid Members FLips Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 I think it's his massive balding forehead.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 What's not to get? Taker looks like Frasier these days.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.