Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2015 Sheik's Halloween outfit... Hogan's....
Merzbow Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 Thank fuck he didn't go as the JYD. Brookes man dressed as her dad...
The Clint Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 I bet it was Brooke's idea too. I wonder if she insisted on him looking like that for the rest of the night? (come on you were all thinking it) Those Hogan's are a strange lot.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 I know it is the angle of the photo but, Hulk looks as though he has shrunk to about 5'5.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 Cena &Nikki pulled a great one for Halloween
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted November 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2015 That's the best-fitting suit I've seen Cena wear.
Retro Red Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 Kevin Owens daughter dressed up for Halloween: https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/660683539260665856 Who is amazingly called Elodie (surely can't be a coincidence).
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 2, 2015 Does anything sum up the death of the boom period in this country quite like the WWF section of the 1993 Christmas Argos catalogue? The state of this.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted November 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 2, 2015 Yeah, by Christmas 1993, the fad had completely stopped. You were lucky if you found anything grappling related at all. Scary to think they drew tens of thousands to Wembley about a year before.
The Clint Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 Yeah a lot of fans did seem to lose interest by 1993 nobody cared about the action figures and sticker albums at this point. Although here in the UK all of those European Rampage Again house shows did quite well still. You just have to look at the difference between the 1992 Rumble entrants compared to the 1993 Rumble entrants to see how much of a drop in star power there was.
Snitsky's back acne Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 Kevin Owens daughter dressed up for Halloween: https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/660683539260665856 Who is amazingly called Elodie (surely can't be a coincidence). She should have the spiked shoulder pads, face paint and shaved head if she's called Elodie, surely?
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 2, 2015 Fucking hell, that's a sorry sight isn't it. No star power whatsoever. I know that personally I had lost all interest by that time, it's funny how fast you move from fad to fad as kids. I was completely gone as a fan after 92 until Stone Cold and The Rock sucked me back in.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted November 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 2, 2015 I think it's because it sounds like LOD. Short for Legion of Doom, who also happen to be wrestlers. That's quite the coincidence...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.