Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2015 Lance Cassidy. Road Dogg's brother.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted November 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2015 'You wanna take the chance, get in the ring with Lance'. No idea why I remember that.
Porkchopcash Posted November 4, 2015 Posted November 4, 2015 Sorry, was getting mixed with Al Snow name. Snow was called Leif wasnt he?
DraxSpago Posted November 4, 2015 Posted November 4, 2015 He should indeed be a plumber, with those plunging ratings.... Are we still blaming the 'champ' for ratings? Obviously it's not the stale show week after week, I'm a good example, I still watch the network but took Raw off Sky +, couldn't be arsed with 3 hours of shite, nowt to do with who the champ is
METAL ON METAL Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 Ziggler has straight hair now, I'm just picturing Greg Valentine 2.0 now.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 That must be a wig surely, he's never had that much fair in his life
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 5, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2015 I watched his brothers shoot interview with Trent Baretta and Chuck Taylor. His brother is cool as fuck. Really funny, and he says he is currently trying to look like Vince Neil from the late 80s. Long bloke hair, tank top and leather pants. You can totally see with his new tights that's his act.
Direct Impact Posted November 6, 2015 Posted November 6, 2015 Ziggler has straight hair now, I'm just picturing Greg Valentine 2.0 now. He looks like Robin Askwith
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted November 6, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2015 Confessions of a rat catcher.
bobby dazzler Posted November 6, 2015 Posted November 6, 2015 Are we sure that's not Tyler Breeze in a Dolph Ziggler shirt?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.