Guest Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 First look I thought Jericho was benoit, was only when I seen mvps short hair that I noticed it wasn't
Paid Members ElCece Posted October 7, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2015 To the left of him, you spanner. I thought you meant left off MVP ha
C-Rock Posted October 7, 2015 Posted October 7, 2015 NXT was in Tennessee this past week Ah right because I refeered a match involving Grado on Friday I'm trying work out if that pic was taken before or after, I wonder how often he has to fly back and forth to America.
Guest Posted October 7, 2015 Posted October 7, 2015 Woah, careful, if you drop that name any harder you might hurt someone
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 8, 2015 Paul Orndorff has shaved the tashe off. Its left a bit of a white bit, though.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 8, 2015 Terrible move, that tache was the best thing he's done for decades.
Paid Members FLips Posted October 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 8, 2015 Mistake that. Fantastic face fuzz.
METAL ON METAL Posted October 8, 2015 Posted October 8, 2015 Christ. Thought they were part of Bayley's merch until I saw the logos.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted October 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 8, 2015 They look fucking amazing. Please tell me these are on general sale?
Merzbow Posted October 8, 2015 Posted October 8, 2015 Soz mate, but while searching for them I did find a list of trainers worn by wrestlers (mostly Batista). http://solecollector.com/news/wrestlers-wearing-sneakers-wwe/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.