Paid Members air_raid Posted September 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2015 Also, just found the most flattering picture ever of Schiavone. Tony looks like he should be tagging with Stan Lane in that pic. Sweet Stan and Tantalising Tone, by golly.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2015 Look at the Anvil. All fucked up.
Paid Members chokeout Posted September 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2015 I'm guessing this video is from the same time. Off his tits. Look at Bret's face. I think it also marks the only time in the last 5 years he's not been out wearing clothes given to him for free ( although I'd put money on him having his THQ tracky bottoms on, just out of shot)
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 Im surprised that Neidhart is still around to be honest - he looks like a walking conorary to me (no pun intended) and has done for the past few years.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 24, 2015 Moderators Posted September 24, 2015 I'm pretty sure those clothes he's wearing were free as it's the same logo as the sponsorship wall behind them in the photo...
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2015 What I love about Neidhart's drug addiction is that even his mates are like "haha, fucking Jim." Its not like Jake Roberts or Scott Hall, where people wanted to see them overcome their demons. People just seem to accept the fact that Neidhart will smoke crack several times a day and walk out of autograph signings because he thinks a plane is going to crash into the venue. If he wasnt wearing that shirt that was given to him he'd wear nothing. No shame.
WyattSheepMask Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 I'm pretty sure those clothes he's wearing were free as it's the same logo as the sponsorship wall behind them in the photo... Their both wearing Miami Marlins jerseys so in assuming it's some kind of appearance with MLB, and will no doubt have been a freebie
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2015 I met him once, he told some story about being mistake for the Bossman all the time (I don't know why, Jim's rumble prowess is dismal) in a really aggressive tone and stared super intense at the end of the story when we didn't laugh. If he'd told it like a funny story I would have, out of politeness at least, but at no point was it told in the tone of a funny story. That's how I remember it anyway. I can't recall what he was wearing without digging out the photos, but lets take a safe guess at a promotional 2010 Smackdown Vs Raw shirt and a pair of ripped Tapout tracksuit bottoms.
Ambulance Chaser Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 People just seem to accept the fact that Neidhart will smoke crack several times a day and walk out of autograph signings because he thinks a plane is going to crash into the venue.
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2015 What is with tubsters who would be fuck-all use in a proper fight against anyone with any training wearing these Tap Out tops? I see them in Piccadilly Gardens all the time. Proper fat bastards with tits.
Porkchopcash Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 They cost £4 in Sports Direct, that has alot to do with it i guess. That and theyre probably hard as nails as well!
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2015 What is with tubsters who would be fuck-all use in a proper fight against anyone with any training wearing these Tap Out tops? I see them in Piccadilly Gardens all the time. Proper fat bastards with tits. Tapout is definitely the fat dads choice it seems. Tapout stuff is so ugly looking there can only be a couple of reasons anyone would wear it, a) it's cheap as chips and/or b) they think it makes them look hard. Most MMA wear is fucking horrid, to be fair. But Tapout and Affliction are the measuring stick for shitty gawdy looking shirts.
Paid Members Linus Posted September 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2015 What is with tubsters who would be fuck-all use in a proper fight against anyone with any training wearing these Tap Out tops? I see them in Piccadilly Gardens all the time. Proper fat bastards with tits. I saw three generations of a family wearing them in a Burger King in Poole.
Slapnuts Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 What is with tubsters who would be fuck-all use in a proper fight against anyone with any training wearing these Tap Out tops? I see them in Piccadilly Gardens all the time. Proper fat bastards with tits. I saw three generations of a family wearing them in a Burger King in Poole. Winners!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.