Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 20, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2015 He's doing it in Ring of Honor with his mate "Heavy Metal Rebel" Kaz.
Slapnuts Posted September 21, 2015 Posted September 21, 2015 Christopher Daniels new Ring General gimmick is brilliant. And its all down to the jacket and white gloves. He's a sinister old chap, I'll give him that. Is that a mini Intercontinental belt he got hanging from his belt?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2015 Christopher Daniels new Ring General gimmick is brilliant. And its all down to the jacket and white gloves. He's a sinister old chap, I'll give him that. Is that a mini Intercontinental belt he got hanging from his belt? It says Tag team Champion. Think it's a side plate off a belt.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted September 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2015 That's absolutely fantastic, I'm from the Chris Daniels FWA champ era and I've always liked him. I wanted him to have a gimmick for ages and he lived up to it with Kaz. Where's he doing the new ring general thing? I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick. Do what?? Great pic though, and I'm surprised nobody has played on the 'ring general' term in that context before. Very clever.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted September 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2015 That's absolutely fantastic, I'm from the Chris Daniels FWA champ era and I've always liked him. I wanted him to have a gimmick for ages and he lived up to it with Kaz. Where's he doing the new ring general thing? I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick. Do what?? Great pic though, and I'm surprised nobody has played on the 'ring general' term in that context before. Very clever. I know it's rather out there to say out of the blue but I'm a bit of an ancient Egypt buff and he kind of looks the part so I thought it would be cool. Shit, I just admitted I fantasise about Daniels dressed as a pharaoh.
Fanny Pack Posted September 21, 2015 Posted September 21, 2015 I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick. I can see that! Its his eyes, bit more guy-liner and one of those hat things. Fuck it, get him accompanied to the ring with Cleopatra and call his finisher The Pyramid (someone else can come up with what the actual move is).
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2015 That's absolutely fantastic, I'm from the Chris Daniels FWA champ era and I've always liked him. I wanted him to have a gimmick for ages and he lived up to it with Kaz. Where's he doing the new ring general thing? I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick. Do what??Great pic though, and I'm surprised nobody has played on the 'ring general' term in that context before. Very clever. I know it's rather out there to say out of the blue but I'm a bit of an ancient Egypt buff and he kind of looks the part so I thought it would be cool. Shit, I just admitted I fantasise about Daniels dressed as a pharaoh. I think he has an Ankh tattoo on his chest, so he obviously has an Interest.
Steve Justice Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 I think Popeye had one of those on his arm. I don't think he was much into Egyptian stuff though.
Whiskey_Jim Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 I think Popeye had one of those on his arm. I don't think he was much into Egyptian stuff though. That deserves more plaudits than it'll get.
TAFKAC Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 The gloves are a really nice touch from Daniels. He certainly seems to have improved a lot with age.
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 23, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 23, 2015 Couple of random ones from Facebook that caught my attention. Madusa and Bull Nakano were reunited on a Stardom show lately (Madi is a representative of "Stardom USA" when the gals do their tour over there) and it's fair to say Bull is unrecognizable from her in-ring persona back in the day. Secondly, my mate Tsukasa put this one up of him with my favourite guy in wrestling for candids.... Minoru Suzuki. Smooth pimp.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted September 23, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 23, 2015 Secondly, my mate TsukasaI think he's my mate too. Mi casa Tsukasa, and all that.
guyincognito Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Secondly, my mate TsukasaI think he's my mate too. Mi casa Tsukasa, and all that. First Ankah and now this? You guys, I mean seriously, you guys!
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Bull Nakano Looks amazing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.