The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Christopher Daniels new Ring General gimmick is brilliant. And its all down to the jacket and white gloves. He's a sinister old chap, I'll give him that.

11934594_396762557200813_825179344_n.jpg

Is that a mini Intercontinental belt he got hanging from his belt? :laugh:

It says Tag team Champion. Think it's a side plate off a belt.

• Paid Members

That's absolutely fantastic, I'm from the Chris Daniels FWA champ era and I've always liked him. I wanted him to have a gimmick for ages and he lived up to it with Kaz. Where's he doing the new ring general thing? I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick.

Do what??

Great pic though, and I'm surprised nobody has played on the 'ring general' term in that context before. Very clever.

• Paid Members

That's absolutely fantastic, I'm from the Chris Daniels FWA champ era and I've always liked him. I wanted him to have a gimmick for ages and he lived up to it with Kaz. Where's he doing the new ring general thing? I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick.

Do what??

Great pic though, and I'm surprised nobody has played on the 'ring general' term in that context before. Very clever.

I know it's rather out there to say out of the blue but I'm a bit of an ancient Egypt buff and he kind of looks the part so I thought it would be cool. Shit, I just admitted I fantasise about Daniels dressed as a pharaoh.

I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick.

I can see that! Its his eyes, bit more guy-liner and one of those hat things. Fuck it, get him accompanied to the ring with Cleopatra and call his finisher The Pyramid (someone else can come up with what the actual move is).

• Paid Members

Do what??

I know it's rather out there to say out of the blue but I'm a bit of an ancient Egypt buff and he kind of looks the part so I thought it would be cool. Shit, I just admitted I fantasise about Daniels dressed as a pharaoh.

I think he has an Ankh tattoo on his chest, so he obviously has an Interest.

• Paid Members

Couple of random ones from Facebook that caught my attention. Madusa and Bull Nakano were reunited on a Stardom show lately (Madi is a representative of "Stardom USA" when the gals do their tour over there) and it's fair to say Bull is unrecognizable from her in-ring persona back in the day.

Li2VsX2.jpg

Secondly, my mate Tsukasa put this one up of him with my favourite guy in wrestling for candids.... Minoru Suzuki.

yCyJFug.jpg

Smooth pimp.