Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Big E was the best thing about the Ziggler/AJ/Big E trio too.

That's a given! Even Virgil would've been the best thing of the trio if he were teamed with those two instead.

Posted

That's the least awkward Bulldog has looked in any photo I've ever seen of him. Wonder how different things might have been if he'd got the drag queen gimmick instead of Dustin.

 

"Am a fookin' Princess, Jerreh."

  • Paid Members
Posted

The only photos bulldog ever looked relaxed in were the ones when he was dicking about.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Not really. Most of the pics I've seen him in in relaxed situations, he looks like he needs to run off somewhere (sadly he probably did for a fix). Ones where he's having a bit of fun, such as the goldust one, he always looks relaxed and happy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

That's absolutely fantastic, I'm from the Chris Daniels FWA champ era and I've always liked him. I wanted him to have a gimmick for ages and he lived up to it with Kaz. Where's he doing the new ring general thing? I always thought he'd do a great ancient egyptian gimmick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...