RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted August 20, 2015 Posted August 20, 2015 Didn't Warlord team with the Barbarian and Haku for King of Trios one year? What a combo that would have been to see
Paid Members ElCece Posted August 20, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 20, 2015 I always had a super soft spot for Warlord. When he was in there with someone decent he was very good.
Ian 86 Posted August 20, 2015 Posted August 20, 2015 Didn't Warlord team with the Barbarian and Haku for King of Trios one year? What a combo that would have been to see 2012. They lost in the first round to Team ROH (Mike Bennett and The Bucks)
Powerful_Fox Posted August 20, 2015 Posted August 20, 2015 I absolutely loved Warlord. His mini feud with Bulldog was ace (could just be through rose-tinted glasses though), but I loved it. He was one of the nicest blokes ever when I met him too which only strengthened how much I thought he was class. Whenever I play an old mod on TEW, I always push him to the moon! Possibly my favourite big guy.
Porkchopcash Posted August 20, 2015 Posted August 20, 2015 He would have been perferct for The Dungeon of Doom.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2015 I remember downloading some Indy about 12-13 years ago when I'd download anything I could find on MIIRC and it turned out Warlord was their big babyface star playing a character somewhere between Steve Austin and 911. He looked ace then and still does. One of those guys I always want to turn up for a bit of nostalgia. Especially during that period when Piper, Slaughter and Steamboat made a shocking appearance every fucking week. I'd love to see Warlord, Barbarian and Haku turn up.
Dirty Eddie Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 Well, there was talk of some "big news". Warrior turning up in NXT is quite big... I guess.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 Erm… I know the are plugging the 22 August as "Warrior Day" but if anyone turns up based on that promotial picture I can imagine they will be dissapointed.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2015 If anyone turns up without clicking "view details" they are thick as fuck.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 If anyone turns up without clicking "view details" they are thick as fuck. There are quite a few people around who are exactly that!
KingofSports Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 Apparently, in Tokyo, as many as 6000 people are prepared to pay good money to watch 2 men holding their own dicks.
Snitsky's back acne Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 If this was Facebook that post would be getting a 'like'.
watuworriedabout Posted August 23, 2015 Posted August 23, 2015 Batista has come out and said his favourite wrestler growing up was the Warlord
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 23, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2015 Batista has come out and said his favourite wrestler growing up was the Warlord I think that's the bigger story here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.