Paid Members Murtz Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 I think that's the first time I've seen Taker in a t shirt when he's in character. I'm going mad surely.. he must have worn one on TV?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 Never would have worn a t-shirt on TV in the grey gloves days. He would wear his full gimmick when appearing on What's Up Doc? and Going Live, so t-shirts werent something he'd have worn outside the WWF mag.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 I think that's the first time I've seen Taker in a t shirt when he's in character. I'm going mad surely.. he must have worn one on TV? You're excluding biker gimmick surely?
Otto Dem Wanz Posted August 14, 2015 Posted August 14, 2015 Its weird seeing him with arm tattoos that actually look like something, they've seemed like an undistinct grey blur ever since I started watching him.
Paid Members Murtz Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 I think that's the first time I've seen Taker in a t shirt when he's in character. I'm going mad surely.. he must have worn one on TV?You're excluding biker gimmick surely?I seem to remember him wearing sleeveless tops mostly?
Merzbow Posted August 14, 2015 Posted August 14, 2015 He'd wear a few hoodies that you could buy on shopzone, sure he used to rock a Deadman Inc one often.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 He'd wear t-shirts almost all the time from 2001 to his return as the Phenom character. He'd even wear caps to the ring when he was teaming with Kane in 2001. He'd usually wear official t-shirts when he was the biker.
Paid Members Murtz Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 Show me a pic of Undertaker in a t-shirt on TV...
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 Its easy to find him in a t-shirt on TV. Here's Undertaker on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth and his outfit is him wearing a t-shirt.
Paid Members Murtz Posted August 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2015 I meant non sleeveless. Thanks Merzbow!
TheShowOff Posted August 14, 2015 Posted August 14, 2015 He's also worn my Grandad's jumper He's also worn my Grandad's jumper
Bukamania Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 Edge, Madusa, The Demon (WCW) with Kiss. Love this.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 15, 2015 That's not Madusa. Its Asya from WCW (post surgery). She's Dale Torborg's wife.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.