TheShowOff Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 Yup, looking great, productive, family, millions in the bank, no bitterness and nothing but gratitude for his wrestling days. Absolute success story.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 15, 2015 Speaking of the KISS Demon, who wore it better? Adams or Torborg?
Paid Members ElCece Posted August 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 15, 2015 I actually think Torberg looks significantly better.
Porkchopcash Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 The top one. The smile and skull over his cock combination beats a six pack anyday.
Guest Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 These weird old figures look pretty cool, but can't figure out why Taker has two cocks on his head
Direct Impact Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 I'll ask Bret on twitter....since he was 'so'involved in the developmentBet someone told him it's the best game they ever played. Yeah didn't they do a piece on TV were Bret said he created the game. I seem to recall him attending a meeting about the game in his wrestling attire and a tie?
TheShowOff Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 Those figure. Top row Kane. Wow. That could just as well be... anybody on the roster.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 15, 2015 Maximum Sweat Kane unmasked was something at the time. This was the days of "what will Kane look like without the mask?" and Jakks went out and threw their hat in the ring. This is as close to unmasked as we were getting at the time.
TheShowOff Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 I remember talk like that in school. I'm glad I went 1992 -1999 without the Internet as a fan to have certain questions unanswered. Power Slam opened up the wrestling world to me in 99, same year I got the net as it goes... 1 Wrestling was my go to site.
Guest Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 I remember talk like that in school. I'm glad I went 1992 -1999 without the Internet as a fan to have certain questions unanswered. Power Slam opened up the wrestling world to me in 99, same year I got the net as it goes... 1 Wrestling was my go to site. Yeah, i didn't really get that magic. One day a discussion would come up "what's Mysterio look like without his mask?", 20 seconds later, we knew.
Ars Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 I had that Kane figure and loved it! Remember going to Toys R Us at christmas to get em.
WyattSheepMask Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 I'll ask Bret on twitter....since he was 'so'involved in the developmentBet someone told him it's the best game they ever played.Yeah didn't they do a piece on TV were Bret said he created the game. I seem to recall him attending a meeting about the game in his wrestling attire and a tie? It was on the end of the In Your House 4 VHS along with some cheat codes and how to do some of the special moves. I seem to recall him driving a forklift around at the start of it for reasons imstill yet to understand nearly 20 years later
EdgarTheSlouch Posted August 16, 2015 Author Posted August 16, 2015 I'll ask Bret on twitter....since he was 'so'involved in the developmentBet someone told him it's the best game they ever played.Yeah didn't they do a piece on TV were Bret said he created the game. I seem to recall him attending a meeting about the game in his wrestling attire and a tie? It was on the end of the In Your House 4 VHS along with some cheat codes and how to do some of the special moves. I seem to recall him driving a forklift around at the start of it for reasons imstill yet to understand nearly 20 years later Yup and it was cheesy as shit - still is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdIGG36GgU
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 16, 2015 That's fantastic. Bret is great in it. That campy blue jacket should have been a regular addition to his gear.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.