Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted August 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2015 Batista has come out and said his favourite wrestler growing up was the Warlord He's always said that, it's cool.
RoryFice Posted August 26, 2015 Posted August 26, 2015 Jim Duggan and partner hanging about a wind farm in Scotland. Not something I ever expected to see.
Juan Manforce Posted August 26, 2015 Posted August 26, 2015 Nice to see Hacksaw enjoying Scotland. I walked past his stall at the Glasgow Film and Comic Con at the weekend and shouted "HOOOOOOO!" He looked up, smiled and said "that was a pretty good ho, brother!" Made my day.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2015 Hacksaw always seems like a wonderful person.
Paid Members martyngnr Posted August 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2015 Jim Duggan is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He was a complete gent when we brought him over to Aberdeen a couple of years back.
Paid Members Lenin Posted August 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2015 Some size of head! Wow.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 27, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2015 I remember Hacksaw doing a Q&A thing with Kevin Gill hosting it. Must have been a ICP thing, because there was a load of their fans knocking about. Anyway, one bloke got up and asked this dreadfully long question about "have you heard of Juggalo Island? If there is a Juggalo Island, and all us Juggalos went a lived there, would you come and be our first celebrity guest on the island" and Duggan asked with "always happy for another booking, brother." The lack of shit given in the answer made me love him forever.
TAFKAC Posted August 27, 2015 Posted August 27, 2015 Horrified that I think I know which wind farm that is... He was actually speaking to a mate of mine a couple of days ago. Can only echo the idea that he is a lovely guy.
Liam O'Rourke Posted August 28, 2015 Posted August 28, 2015 Jim Duggan and partner hanging about a wind farm in Scotland. Not something I ever expected to see. Why the fuck is he wearing 3D glasses?
Paid Members Supremo Posted August 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 28, 2015 I love that the arms of Duggan's glasses are miles above his ears. They look way too small for his massive head, like they're squeezing his skull and could snap off at any second. Have we had a pro wrestler's weird fashion thread? Bumbags galore!
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted August 28, 2015 Khali looks so pissed off to have fallen through the floor. “Not again.”
King Mal the Glorious Posted August 28, 2015 Posted August 28, 2015 Is Khali still tweeting loads of random pictures of himself in shops, on the street etc?
WyattSheepMask Posted August 28, 2015 Posted August 28, 2015 Oh god, here we go again with awesome Khali twitter pics
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.