Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Good lord! Wouldn't wanna bump into that down a dark alley! 

 

Preferable to a well-lit alley.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Madusa and Bull Nakano both look great. Nakano always had a very sexy face back in the day (when she wasn't growling) but, damn, she looks great now!

 

Just for you, acne, "in the ring, in her prime" and "a selfie, the other day."

 

S4jq3U9.jpg

Posted

I second that she looks younger in her now pics, and bull also looks amazing, not how I was expecting her to look if I'm honest.

Posted

Bull has always had a baby face, but the look she went for was great at hiding that and made her look like a monster.

 

Also, just found the most flattering picture ever of Schiavone.

 

tumblr_nkheaoBlv01snhdpvo1_500.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...