Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Fuck sake. Michael Cole being in better shape than practically all of us is beyond depressing.

 

Where's ShortOrderCook when you need him?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I now want an angle where a bully heel starts on Cole only for him to tear his shirt off hulkamania style and run riot.

 

Wrestling gives you some very strange wants.

  • Paid Members
Posted

What the hell does that tattoo with the hearts say?

 

I'm reading "No better plan" which would be unintentionally hilarious given the length and quality of his run as a play-by-play commentator.

 

Looks like it's saying two hearts are no better than one.

 

Or something  :confused:

  • Paid Members
Posted

How the fuck has he got himself into that kind of shape?! That is depressing. Seeing that has boggled my mind.

Look at the cunts he hangs around with, I'd probably be in pretty good shape too if I had to hang around with shirtless Randy Orton all the time.

Posted

 

How the fuck has he got himself into that kind of shape?! That is depressing. Seeing that has boggled my mind.

Look at the cunts he hangs around with, I'd probably be in pretty good shape too if I had to hang around with shirtless Randy Orton all the time.

 

Agreed, it's a surprise there are any out of shape people in Wrestling, when all your colleagues spend time in the gym it's hard not to get accustomed to that culture.

Posted

 

What the hell does that tattoo with the hearts say?

 

I'm reading "No better plan" which would be unintentionally hilarious given the length and quality of his run as a play-by-play commentator.

 

 

Looks like it's saying two hearts are no better than one.

 

Or something  :confused:

Looks like that to me - must be a Phil Collins fan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...