Undefeated Steak Posted March 2, 2015 Posted March 2, 2015 Lol I love the TNA picture. "I'll have mine medium rare, Mr Styles."
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 2, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted March 2, 2015 Trawling through Buzzfeed, I saw this image as the picture for one of their listicles about Sweet Valley High of all things, and thought, that looks a lot like moustache-era Cody Rhodes... The only explanation - Stardust created a time machine, travelled back to the 70s, dropped the paint, regrew his moustache and found a career modelling for teen novels.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted March 2, 2015 Posted March 2, 2015 Vince McMahon lying in a casket with Paul Bearer looking on. ADDED: Pic was taken from the WWE.com site. Great photo, always wondered about that angle, did Warrior simply leave the casket, through a trap door or something similar whilst they were trying to get the casket open or did he just stay in there and did they have some sort of breathing apparatus concealed in the padding at the top, hence the rips once opened. A closed coffin has enough air for about 5 hours, or 15 mins of warrior panting Different era I guess, but I cannot imagine them taking the same sort of risks now without breathing apparatus or a trap door/secret exit.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2015 The segment only when 10 minutes. He was only in there about 3 or 4. Also how easy the stooges got the coffin open at the end tells you the whole thing was smoke and mirrors. They were using the jaws of life and alsorts, then suddenly the casket opened piss easy after Rene Goulet stuck a crowbar in there.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2015 Full segment is on the Network, BTW. I believe it's in the "Quick Hits" section.
Paid Members Benno Posted March 7, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2015 Good group of lads, and girl.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 7, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2015 I do like Kevin Owens, but he doesn't half look like a competition winner.
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 7, 2015 Posted March 7, 2015 Exactly what I thought. I bet when Hogan and Hart were finished filling her up later on, they cursed the state of professional wrestling.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 7, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2015 Never noticed the knuckle tattoos on Owens before. Is that a recent thing?
Paid Members Linus Posted March 7, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2015 Yeah, it's his grandfathers' initials
Pinc Posted March 9, 2015 Posted March 9, 2015 Just seen this poster near Euston in the middle of Central London. Ax and Smash to debut at the Electric Ballroom on March 22nd?
DavidB6937 Posted March 9, 2015 Posted March 9, 2015 I almost never want to come in this topic again.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.