Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
Posted

I expect it was probably one of Dibiase's born-again events, which I think he ran in the early 2000s? I know Ted, Sting and Shawn are all born-again Christians, and Michaels does have the Jesus-fish on his t-shirt (albeit with 'HBK' written inside it)...

  • Paid Members
Posted

He did a lot of preaching on the show. You should have tried that for International Showdown, Herbie. You would have got Sting, Shawn Michaels and Buff Daddy on your show for free.

  • Moderators
Posted

Or Vince Russo's RING OF GLORY. Where the Devil (Percy Pringle) takes on JESUS CHRIST (I don't know)

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've thought of the links before. Jesus the face, struggles through the ranks of being the messiah. Has his dudes with attitudes ( the appostles) and is just about to get the championship, then bang, betrayed by Judas who got 30 pieces of silver from the Million Dollar Satan. Beaten and crucified into submission, buried, then the big comeback at Eastermania. The crowd goes wild, Jesus is the champ, so long everybody.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...