Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Go on...

Their ultimate aim is to derive money to perpetuate and grow their organisation.

 

They both have followers.

 

Their followers regularly attend or view gatherings.

 

Their followers are passionate, sometimes deluded, who often preach on the organisations behalf.

 

They both work / manipulate / influence their audience.

 

They both have suffered from people knowing it's fake.

 

They both have different organisations around the world, some large and established, some small and extreme.

 

They both - in certain organisations - have a history of sexual misdemeanour.

 

I could go on, but I won't :)

  • Moderators
Posted

 

Go on...

Their ultimate aim is to derive money to perpetuate and grow their organisation.

 

They both have followers.

 

Their followers regularly attend or view gatherings.

 

Their followers are passionate, sometimes deluded, who often preach on the organisations behalf.

 

They both work / manipulate / influence their audience.

 

They both have suffered from people knowing it's fake.

 

They both have different organisations around the world, some large and established, some small and extreme.

 

They both - in certain organisations - have a history of sexual misdemeanour.

 

I could go on, but I won't :)

 

 

You essentially just described every business ever there.

Posted

That just reminded me of someone from here doing a really funny photoshop of Virgil with miles of queuing fans a few years back, I think it was some 'Wrestling alternate reality' thread or something. Anyone got the pic or was it recent enough to still be in the searchable archive?

  • Paid Members
Posted

047_WM8_04051992_0702.jpg

 

Must be 'shopped.

Didn't see Virgil, I thought it was a photo of a young Bray Wyatt.

 

The WM9 ones are the most interesting. IRS at the slots is the best thing the characters ever done! Shane & Steph look incesty. Cracking shellsuits on Mooney and Perfect. Perfect has a SummerSlam 92 shirt on. Pog.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...