Paid Members Egg Shen Posted March 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2015 Yep, that's as bad as it gets.
Pinc Posted March 9, 2015 Posted March 9, 2015 Ah for fuck's sake. The one place I thought that joke could work.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2015 I didnt mind it. I admire the effort put into it. Shame there was no mention of Demolition Crush, but regardless, one thumb up.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 9, 2015 Moderators Posted March 9, 2015 In his defense wrestling based gag humour/jokes are 99% never funny (At least written, Brookers stand up is decent [although being humourous about wrestling can be very funny]), so I give him credit for his bravery if not the execution.
Glass Smash Posted March 9, 2015 Posted March 9, 2015 I almost never want to come in this topic again. This post made me chuckle more. WTF?
Paid Members JNLister Posted March 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2015 Six months old, but made me smile if only for the Venn diagram of people who'd get it:
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2015 That's tremendous! Oh the horrible memories of those needy phone calls about going to shoot some pool.
Really Big Shoe Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 Profile of The Franchise in a 1990 WWF Mag, there was a short feature on him on one of the old Supertape videos too.
Paid Members Linus Posted March 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2015 Profile of The Franchise in a 1990 WWF Mag, there was a short feature on him on one of the old Supertape videos too. Supertape
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2015 “How about a pic of your Mum RKO’ing Gary Lineker out of nowhere?”
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2015 Hehe, I saw that earlier today. The shit down his trousers is a fantastic touch.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.