The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I was watching some WWF from the late 90s recently, and Vince looks like the least strong or athletic man on earth. Austin had to tie Vince in the ropes (the old Andre spot) and Vince look like Austin was fastening an anchor to a Bend 'Em figure. Vince's arms didnt look like they could take the weight of a rope. Its so odd. For a man in such good shape he's like the weakest bloke on earth.

I was watching some WWF from the late 90s recently, and Vince looks like the least strong or athletic man on earth. Austin had to tie Vince in the ropes (the old Andre spot) and Vince look like Austin was fastening an anchor to a Bend 'Em figure. Vince's arms didnt look like they could take the weight of a rope. Its so odd. For a man in such good shape he's like the weakest bloke on earth.

Whilst you're right in what you're saying, standing next to Austin at his best probably doesn't help that. Austin is a pretty big guy.

• Paid Members

I'm not taking about his size. I'm taking about how his arms didnt look like they could take the weight of the ring ropes as Austin was fastening him to it. For such jacked up guy, Vince never looks strong when doing anything physical. He's an uncoordinated mess most of the time. Which makes his claims of being this super hardcase who used to knock people out for fun completely mad. Walking seems a stretch for Vince most of the time.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Yeah uncoordinated is the best description for Vince. All of his body parts seem to work independent of each other. Even something as simple as throwing a kick used have his arms flailing all over the place. It did kinda work for the role he was playing most of the time but there's no doubt that the look was entirely cosmetic.