The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I'm saying getting on the gas for a photoshoot with Muscle and Fitness and what he looks like the other 300-odd days of the year probably isn't the same. Vince looks like a bag of bones in a lot of the pictures from the past 18 months. That's what these old blokes do. Look at Arnie on the beach in LA from a few years back and look at him in the new Terminator.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I'm saying getting on the gas for a photoshoot with Muscle and Fitness and what he looks like the other 300-odd days of the year probably isn't the same. Vince looks like a bag of bones in a lot of the pictures from the past 18 months. That's what these old blokes do. Look at Arnie on the beach in LA from a few years back and look at him in the new Terminator.

Yeah I get what you're saying now. He didn't look anything like that on the pic with Waltman and Hall a few weeks back.

Edited by Glass Smash

Certainly airbrushed. However, most cover models are airbrushed so it's hardly a groundbreaking first.

Think I might have to pick the magazine up as Im intrigued to know his training regime.

I'd wager Vince has access to something a bit stronger than Icopro. Still. That alone doesn't get you in that shape, so fair play to that crazy bastard. His ticker must be an absolute state.