The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Hey oh! That's the Kings of Metal your talking about there buddy! Brilliant and ridiculous in equal measures.

Although Karl Logan (far left) does look a right pillock with his stringy arms

A1909FA4-CE82-4976-AF25-F2E7D12A913C_zps

Alex Riley just posted this shot on twitter. 90s Reebok pumps and giving Brock a runfor his money in the silly calfs department. It's like someone put Action Man on Stretch Armstrong's legs

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I'm surprised they let him backstage, the amount of 'my dads a hero, I can't believe the WWE ignore how great he was and don't put him in the HoF' shite he spouts. Jesus.

Has he donned the tinfoil hat and outright said that he doesn't believe his dad did it? Or does he think he did, but doesn't mind so much because it was just a half brother and a step mum?

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I'm surprised they let him backstage, the amount of 'my dads a hero, I can't believe the WWE ignore how great he was and don't put him in the HoF' shite he spouts. Jesus.

Has he donned the tinfoil hat and outright said that he doesn't believe his dad did it? Or does he think he did, but doesn't mind so much because it was just a half brother and a step mum?

People go into genuine denial over a fraction of what his dad did. Amazed he hasn't done himself in really.

Edit: I sound a bit touchy there. Just don't go tarnishing all us tin foilers with the same brush is what I'm saying  :mellow:

Edited by Undefeated Steak

• 2 weeks later...