The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

He was in shot shape when he was released, and I imagine that was the main reason for his release.

Id love to know what was going through his mind while he was there. He was at the biggest global promotion and was being paid to get into shape and make something of himself on worldwide TV and he couldn't be bothered

Apparently, and I'm sure I read this somewhere but don't hold me to it, but wrestlers in development are, as part of their training, required to spend a minimum of 2 hours per day in the gym working out. If they wish to do more, they obviously can, but 2 hours per day is the minimum.

If true, I would like to know how Hero spent his 2 hours as, althought in better shape than that picture shows, he was by no means in great shape in NXT either.

• Moderators

B50hSfeCUAAJ-Le.jpg

Lance Russell is 88 and still looking great. Even presented a TV show with old friend and colleague Dave Brown the other week looking at Classic Memphis. I'd put money on him still being able to announce rings around anyone else at the commentary desk too. What an absolute star.

• Paid Members

I always thought that WrestleMania 9 had the smallest attendance record but it was actually WrestleMania 7 that had the smallest. WrestleMania 9 had around 700 + more. But when you watch Mania 9 it just looks small for a typical WrestleMania venue.

7 should've had a bigger attendance, but they switched venues due to either terrorism scares or low ticket pre-sales, whichever of the two you want to believe.