Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

2vhu92x.jpg

 

Just been posted on the Team 3D Academy facebook page, the former Betsy Ruth/Rosie Lottalove in TNA has lost 127 lbs. Now ok the photo on the left is of her character but my god does she look different

  • Paid Members
Posted

2vhu92x.jpg

 

Just been posted on the Team 3D Academy facebook page, the former Betsy Ruth/Rosie Lottalove in TNA has lost 127 lbs. Now ok the photo on the left is of her character but my god does she look different

She reminds me of an American actress, but I can’t place her name or what she’s been in.

  • Paid Members
Posted

She reminds me of an American actress, but I can’t place her name or what she’s been in.

Reminds me of Idina Menzel.

Posted

Reminds me of Idina Menzel.

 

 

Let it go!

 

Naw, I'm seeing Rachel Ticotin. However that's because I'm an old fart, probably.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

She reminds me of an American actress, but I can’t place her name or what she’s been in.

Reminds me of Idina Menzel.
Nikki Blonsky, from Hairspray.
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

She reminds me of an American actress, but I can’t place her name or what she’s been in.

Reminds me of Idina Menzel.

That’s the one!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is Adrian Street on his knees (oo-err) or is he a registered dwarf? Because that photograph makes no sense. Vince is 6'2. And he looks to have a full foot on the Exotic One. Surely he's not that tiny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...