Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wiki gives Adrian's height as 5'7. Could be a combo of the natural height difference plus Vince either standing on a box or naturally trying to look larger to make himself look as much of a superstar as Show or Taker.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Age of the Fall.  Then and Now

 

aotf.jpg

 

RESEG42666B5Cwis0IQAAepQ-.jpg

 

Edit: I couldn't find an old group picture with Luke Harper in it

I miss Lacey

Posted

For the record, I am not a stalker hahaha. Everything is out there with a simple google search.

 

I am a huge Steiners fan and found these while browsing Rick Steiners facebook. Actually met them in Nw Jersey and they were cool. It's fun to se the infamous, hard hitting, suplexing machines being actually "normal" people in real life.

These are all public facebook pictures:

 

1477551_10151877869188392_2070681446_n.j

 

4IT_STEINER_Rick.jpg

 

ALso random STING

 

a08.jpg

 

steve-sting-borden.jpg

Posted

What film is that last Sting photo from?  Looks like Mad Max or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...