Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I love that Haystacks Calhoun wrestling licence pic thanks for posting it, very interesting, anymore license pics like that about?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Bloody hell, how tall is Crush? Or is Diesel bending over, because I thought he'd have a good few inches on Crush.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Ah, thanks both, didn't even notice that. My mind was on the verge of blowing knowing that Brian Adams was secretly 7ft tall.

Posted

That guy looks far too happy with his head being cradled into Yokozuna’s bosom.

 

You can't deny that would be a rather comfortable bosom.

Posted

Wait...........what!?

 

Scary SOB who talks about his hoochies is actually a family man?

 

Is Scott Steiner  just a gimmick!?

 

Ofcourse he is. 

 

1931375_44787973391_6089_n.jpg?oh=b52315

Posted

For a minute there I thought he had the longest left arm in history.

 

 

 

1931375_44787973391_6089_n.jpg?oh=b52315

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...