Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

'Best match' is a shit use of language, I understand and agree 100% with Al's logic, but the word 'best match' belongs to the context of - What match did you as a fan enjoy the most - not Al's context; which match is drawing the most money to the forthcoming event?

Posted

'Best match' is a shit use of language, I understand and agree 100% with Al's logic, but the word 'best match' belongs to the context of - What match did you as a fan enjoy the most - not Al's context; which match is drawing the most money to the forthcoming event?

 

Are you talking to the walls?

Posted

'Best match' is a shit use of language, I understand and agree 100% with Al's logic, but the word 'best match' belongs to the context of - What match did you as a fan enjoy the most - not Al's context; which match is drawing the most money to the forthcoming event?

You've read 'best' as 'favourite' there.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

I like this pic, it was used on the HBK/Trips rivalries episode so I screen grabbed it:

 

wwf_zps01429edd.png

 

The Hasbro era!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...