Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Seems like Steiner puts no thought into his tattoos at all. Just a load of random shit.

 

Batista's however, I love. And I normally hate anything tribal.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Steiner's body has sagged to the level where he's just tattooing any shite on there to take the attention away from it. I think it might also have to do with that old bodybuilder thing. Where he was so proud of his body for years and fancied a tattoo, but didn't get one in case it ruined his look. So when he's at that point where he doesn't give a fuck he pigs out on tattoos. Like Sly Stallone has.

 

That's my theory anyway. I need Maxwell's opinion on Steiner and what he's playing at. Maxwell, do you see a lot of bodybuilder types getting random shite tattooed on their sagging frames?

 

On another subject, Vader still looks frightening.

9438_753256861402577_2549602182185574939

Posted

I think you're right, Ian.

 

That's certainly the reason why he got the initial chest tattoo. He does seem to have developed an unfortunate addiction to it.

Posted

Vader seems to be in better nick now than he did in that short lived 2005 return. Could have just cast him as The Thing in the new Fantastic Four.

Such a shame he got dicked about in WWF thanks to HBK knobheadary

Posted

Further down his belly.

 

Steiner could just do with shifting all that muscle weight and going for a leaner look.  He's still a huge guy by modern wrestler standards.  How much longer do we think he's going to wrestle?  As great as his TNA run was, he's over the hill now and I'd hate to see him as another wrestling tragedy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...