Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

He had an old face for someone who was most likely in his mid-twenties in the top photo.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Marvel have included a cameo of Hogan as an actual Hulk in... Something.

 

WhnvWnx.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

I remember in one of the old Meltzer newsletters that WCW bizarrely wanted to get Paul Bunyun out of retirement to be in that "Three Giants" World War 3 Battle Royal in 1995. Sent Kevin Sullivan out to look for him. I dread to think what age he was then, or if he was even in the land of the living.

 

By the looks of it, he was already dead. Typical WCW |!|!|

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've always wondered, what is that shit tattoo on the back of Taker's neck? It looks like one of those little stick men you had in the early days of ClipArt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...