Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted September 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 30, 2014 He wasn't taking part I assume?? Apparently so: http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/36231/PHOTO-WWE-Legend-The-Undertaker-Runs-A-Marathon/
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted September 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 30, 2014 Looking through Khems link and a quick google, it seems to have been a 2.6 mile fun run/walk for charity (he and his wife are associated with.) So he's not brain-dead after Brock's suplexes and he's healthy enough to walk/jog for 30 mins...Will he be at Mania 31????!!!! The speculation continues....
Paid Members JNLister Posted October 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2014 Not actually a photo of a wrestler, but this made me do a doubletake:
Dr Pepper Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 Not actually a photo of a wrestler, but this made me do a doubletake: Because? The big one looks like Hank Kingsley in drag.
Paid Members JNLister Posted October 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2014 Just me seeing Hogan then?
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2014 Apparently so. I just see George Bluth Snr.
battenburg_army Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 Never mind Hogan. Isn't that Cactus Jack in the top left corner, in that famous pic showing his ear damage after the Vader match?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2014 He looks more like ...
The Cutting Edge Posted October 4, 2014 Posted October 4, 2014 I've never seen Demolition wear these before
Ant Posted October 4, 2014 Posted October 4, 2014 I've never seen Demolition wear these before I think some of the Hasbro figures came with them?
SpacedNSpangled Posted October 4, 2014 Posted October 4, 2014 I've never seen Demolition wear these before I guiess they were out of the gear, needed to do promo's and put mask's on with no make-up on.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted October 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2014 I think some of the Hasbro figures came with them?The Hasbro figures came with these masks:
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2014 This was during that period where they tried to freshen the Demos up by giving them a different look with the addition of Big Bri'. Which was bondage masks. They were actually brought from a sex shop by Barry Darsow believe it or not. He said so in an interview. They were actually going to drop the paint, for some odd reason. I can only assume its because the LOD had just turned up and they wanted them to look less of a rip-off. Here's the lads in full gimp mode.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.