Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Good to see the UK Undertaker making an appearance there. "Road Warrior Animal" is the UKFF's own Knightmare as well. What's interesting is RIcky Knight is on the first photo as Animal and the second photo as late-90s Ricky Knight.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Was UK Undertaker always the same bloke or did each area have one? I saw one at Huddersfield town hall, maybe 4 or 5 years ago, and he had a clip on fringe.

 

There was a fella on the same show called "The Real Deal" Clinton Steele. Me and my Mrs still laugh about him.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've seen that "Legends of Doom" promo shot a bunch of times, and before now I've never noticed how prominent Ricky's Canary tattoo is in it!

 

Brilliant.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've seen that "Legends of Doom" promo shot a bunch of times, and before now I've never noticed how prominent Ricky's Canary tattoo is in it!

 

Brilliant.

Weird thing is, I swear he's a gooner. Maybe has a bit of affection for his hometown team, too.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Kaitlyn had her boobs done years ago but I don't think she's had them done again recently- she's just wearing a particularly uplifting outfit in that picture. In other recent photos on her timeline her jugs look same as always.

Posted

It's a little rhyming slogan that an old man thought sounded groovy for the kids. It means UK Undertaker is something to do with graveyards and that he's worth getting excited about.

Posted

Not sure how recent it is, but Undertaker and Michelle McCool:

 

10661198_1483142685281318_840230046_n.jp

Undertaker's back to letting the ginger come through, not a good look. And McCool looks hella skinny!
Posted

Michelle McCool looks unhealthy there. Undertaker looks about a million times better than he did at WrestleMania this year, which makes me think either the photo isn't recent, or he was suffering from dementia when he decided on his Mania look.

Posted

10551429_10204805114547480_8504244101106

Class photo, who's the lads at the bottom? Obvs Bushwhackers, Ricky Knight, Robbie Brookside, UK 'Taker, is that Steve Cornino on the right? Don't ken anyone else. The blonde looks nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...