Snitsky's back acne Posted September 23, 2014 Posted September 23, 2014 Class photo, who's the lads at the bottom? Obvs Bushwhackers, Ricky Knight, Robbie Brookside, UK 'Taker, is that Steve Cornino on the right? Don't ken anyone else. The blonde looks nice. Okay, that I can make out (from left to right) The Bushwhackers, James Mason, dunno who the masked guy kneeling is, I think UK Hawk was Johnny South but not sure, Drew McDonald in the shades, in front of him is, I think, Norway's Erik Isaksen, UK Undertaker, Robbie Brookside, not sure who the guy behind Brookside and next to Drew is, I think the guy with the army-esque facepaint is Corporal Punishment, not sure who the guy in front of him is, Ricky Knight, furthest right with the long hair is a young Zebra Kid. Laying in front is Sweet Saraya. Anyone able to fill in the gaps please feel free.
Undefeated Steak Posted September 23, 2014 Posted September 23, 2014 Michelle McCool has aged about twenty years since I last saw her. I'm almost convinced that isn't even her in that pic.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 24, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2014 If one picture could define this thread, that would be it.
TheShowOff Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 If one picture could define this thread, that would be it. A screen cap Tis class though, I used to love pulling a sicky from school to watch a whole episode of Big Breakfast.
SpacedNSpangled Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 Class photo, who's the lads at the bottom? Obvs Bushwhackers, Ricky Knight, Robbie Brookside, UK 'Taker, is that Steve Cornino on the right? Don't ken anyone else. The blonde looks nice. Okay, that I can make out (from left to right) The Bushwhackers, James Mason, dunno who the masked guy kneeling is, I think UK Hawk was Johnny South but not sure, Drew McDonald in the shades, in front of him is, I think, Norway's Erik Isaksen, UK Undertaker, Robbie Brookside, not sure who the guy behind Brookside and next to Drew is, I think the guy with the army-esque facepaint is Corporal Punishment, not sure who the guy in front of him is, Ricky Knight, furthest right with the long hair is a young Zebra Kid. Laying in front is Sweet Saraya. Anyone able to fill in the gaps please feel free. I got this programme. Thank u for telling me thats Ricky and Saraya. Have you heard her WTTV shoot yet? Have you got the full programme? if not I'll upload it.
SpacedNSpangled Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 They are saying "The Bunny" is Justin Gabriel?
King Coconut Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 Franck Ribery is a bit smaller than I thought.
Paid Members Nick James Posted September 24, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2014 The only one I recognise in those 3 pictures is the only one whose tagged.
WyattSheepMask Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 Yep, literally no idea who the others are. I feel a suspension coming on
SpacedNSpangled Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 Yep, literally no idea who the others are. I feel a suspension coming on Sorry I have not been well.
WyattSheepMask Posted September 25, 2014 Posted September 25, 2014 Came across this picture on Twitter earlier. I know Warrior wore that singlet in 92, but when did he ever wear tights?
Alex Wright Mark Posted September 25, 2014 Posted September 25, 2014 I think it was when he worked for the CWA in Germany back in the mid 90's. I remember seeing clips of him wrestling Ulf Hermann on DSF at the time.
Merzbow Posted September 25, 2014 Posted September 25, 2014 Who said wrestling clothing wasnt cool? Tanahashi Stardust <3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.