Paid Members hallicks Posted October 20, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2014 WWE.com at it again, doing some face swap photoshopping. Heyman with Lesnar's face looks a bit like Ethan Phillips without the Neelix make up. Here's the gallery: http://www.wwe.com/inside/superstar-face-swaps
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted October 20, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2014 Drake Younger on steroids.
Slapnuts Posted October 20, 2014 Posted October 20, 2014 I'm not in the know about the promotion but I assume that's a Chikara Pro t-shirt he's wearing? I would never put Callaway down as a Chikara fan at all. Fair play.
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 20, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2014 nah it's a Bas Rutten Pancrase shirt, it's MMA/Shoot fighting related, not sure what the Chikara association is.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 20, 2014 Moderators Posted October 20, 2014 Whoaaah.. Hold up. Bas Rutten is affiliated with Chikara? Bas is hilarious and I've been hearing good things about Chikara. What's he been doing with them?
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 20, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2014 Did a quick Google search, Chikara means "power" or "influence" in Japanese. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Loki Posted October 20, 2014 Posted October 20, 2014 I presume that's Pancrase written across the back. Calloway really does have a cool taste in t-shirts. Is his missus not going to wrestle again? Also... When did this happen?
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 20, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2014 Also... When did this happen? Googling “Undertaker Batman entrance” tells me Survivor Series 1996 for his match against Mankind. Video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxgfuu_undertaker-vs-mankind-survivor-series-1996-part-1_sport
WyattSheepMask Posted October 20, 2014 Posted October 20, 2014 Yeah that was Survivor Series 96, new gear after the Buried Alive match the previous month which he kept for pretty much the remainder of the 90s
CTXRussomark Posted October 20, 2014 Posted October 20, 2014 It's the only time I remember him wearing the full leather outfit though. He switched back to normal gear pretty sharpish.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted October 20, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2014 Overeem vs. Little girl
Snitsky's back acne Posted October 20, 2014 Posted October 20, 2014 Overeem vs. Little girl Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at this?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.