The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Al Snow would have gotten a mega push in 1996 if he'd have got in this shape. I dont get why he's suddenly went the midlife crisis route and started getting all jacked now. The WWF were desperate for big jacked up dudes who could work back then.

Al Snow has been ruined for me. You know when you look at a woman and think "ugh, she's shagged Peter Crouch" and no matter how attractive they are it sort of kills it for you? Well after watching Nova's shoot interview, where it was revealed Triple H and Johnny Ace would just put Al on speaker and they'd all roll their eyes at him, his credibility is dead with me. Shame. Apparently his "big opinions" (like the whole "you cant have a good match if you dont draw money" thing) is seen as him being massively insecure and that's apart of the reason they let him go. Nova's shoot interview is fantastic.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Al Snow would have gotten a mega push in 1996 if he'd have got in this shape. I dont get why he's suddenly went the midlife crisis route and started getting all jacked now. The WWF were desperate for big jacked up dudes who could work back then.

Al Snow has been ruined for me. You know when you look at a woman and think "ugh, she's shagged Peter Crouch" and no matter how attractive they are it sort of kills it for you? Well after watching Nova's shoot interview, where it was revealed Triple H and Johnny Ace would just put Al on speaker and they'd all roll their eyes at him, his credibility is dead with me. Shame. Apparently his "big opinions" (like the whole "you cant have a good match if you dont draw money" thing) is seen as him being massively insecure and that's apart of the reason they let him go. Nova's shoot interview is fantastic.

I watched bits of his secrets of the ring and he was asking about ultimate X and started yelling and shouting at people trying to make some point which got lost in him just acting a gonk.

I think it was keep things simple, but he was just shouting about a fucking red X. That's how I remember it anyway.

I like Al Snow, so I find it quite sad how poor his little run with Douglas was in 98, should have been that little magic moment but seemed to end up such a chore to sit through watching it retrospectively.

and just to keep in the idea of the thread:

QoGjq4d.jpg

BIG SHOW AND A DOG (BIG SHOW ON THE LEFT OF SHOT)

edit: Some cunts cheap trainers in the back too. Might be Vince on a casual day, or Virgil taking the chance to try and sell shit while there is a crowd to pitch over priced nwo hoodies and old issues of PWI to.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

The only time I've seen Al Snow in an interview was a clip of him saying that Hogan vs Andre was a better wrestling match than Steamboat vs Savage because that's what drew the numbers. Not an issue in of itself but he was coming across like he'd just rewritten the rules of quantum physics. 

Except it drew the numbers before the match itself took place. So flawed logic, even though I know what he means; it drew the house - but wasn't a better match.