The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

The-Compound_Final.png

Think this game looks awesome? Well tough, it's not real. Bit of a random article on WWE.com...http://www.wwe.com/inside/8-wwe-video-games-we-wish-were-real

That'd be awesome. It could be in the style of that Ninja game on the master system where you'd wander around throwing Ninja stars at people. What a disappointment!

What's the story with Hero then?  Is he deliberately trying to look shit or has he just lost all motivation since getting released?  He must know how awful he looks, it seems bizarre he's still working in tights with his gut hanging out and making zero effort to hold it in.  From someone who's never even seen a Chris Hero match (I think, unless he was in TNA early doors) I find it all quite intriguing.

He was in shot shape when he was released, and I imagine that was the main reason for his release.

Id love to know what was going through his mind while he was there. He was at the biggest global promotion and was being paid to get into shape and make something of himself on worldwide TV and he couldn't be bothered

• Paid Members

Think that's an older pic of Hero, saw him in Birmingham about 3 weeks ago and was in much better shape than that though not ripped but he's never had that kind of physique.

Correct, i was there for the same show. Judging by the new PWG trailer as well, he appears to be even better shape now as well.

I never really minded fat Hero. I think he just let himself go because the guy wanted a break. He got into killer shape to make it to WWE, he looked great in his last NXT appearance and was let go shortly after. He probably just wanted a few months to relax and eat a bunch of junk food for a few months instead of going straight back to gym life. Now that he's had his fun, he clearly knows how to get back into shape again.

It reminds me of Rob Mcelhenney, who plays Mac in 'It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia'. He's a known gym freak and he purposely got into bad shape in order to use it as a storyline in the afore mentioned TV show. Comparing the two, I think people would of liked Hero's more rounded figure a lot more if he played up to it (which, to my knowledge, he never).