The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Bret has some little gems of weird gear. The plain white boots in Jan 97 and most curiously his deep pink/purple gear in 1991 with a big hitman emblem on his arse that he had on his jacket. It's proper Bossman blue stripe stuff.

Ian where are those threads about prototype threads at :-)

Edited by WWFChilli

I remember Jericho writing in one of his books about gear going missing in WCW.

Something of his was stolen from the locker room and when he went to see what happened, head of security Doug Dillinger was sat outside fast asleep.

Not able to link to the actual photo for some bizarre reason, but here is Razor Ramon in tights. Bottom left there.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=131475&page=2#entry2645750

Often with guys in tights, it looks like trunks are a separate item to the legs.

Bret's was always more obvious than most

bret1.jpg

I wonder if that Razor Ramon get up is a case of this and he's just not attached the legs for the most part?

I don't actually know why the trunks would be a separate piece of fabric. Does anyone know why? 

• Paid Members

Not able to link to the actual photo for some bizarre reason, but here is Razor Ramon in tights. Bottom left there.

Often with guys in tights, it looks like trunks are a separate item to the legs.

bret1.jpg

I wonder if that Razor Ramon get up is a case of this and he's just not attached the legs for the most part?

I don't actually know why the trunks would be a separate piece of fabric. Does anyone know why? 

In Bret's case was it not a leotard with the shirt connected to the trunks? Then he wore the leotard over the pants?

Edited by KJHenley

bret1.jpg

In Bret's case was it not a leotard with the shirt connected to the trunks? Then he wore the leotard over the pants?

I don't know why but there's a website called garbage boy and he has old attires and most tights are trunks. Worth looking at the site if you have a few minutes

Great bit on WM7. Gene Overland is seriously hamming it up introducing Jeopardy host Alex Trebek as "my longtime close personal friend". Alex says "Thanks Jim"

Gene, channelling Grace Pander?

DR2-Grace.JPG

"My great, dear friend...."

:)

Brets outfits where trousers and top has as one piece,with trunks over it. Think I read him saying it was to stop it all twisting around As he wrestled