Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 He is quite handsome there though. John or Edward - I don't care which one - has his little finger stuffed down his bags.
Paid Members JNLister Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 Two indy groups in a Mexico did a joint show. As luck would have it, both have gangs of TMNT ripoffs. (Picture credit: Black Terry Jr)
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 Two indy groups in a Mexico did a joint show. As luck would have it, both have gangs of TMNT ripoffs. (Picture credit: Black Terry Jr) Both teams have shells. Why hit a suplex on an opponent with a shell protection? Wrestling logic. SMH.
pgi86 Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 Two indy groups in a Mexico did a joint show. As luck would have it, both have gangs of TMNT ripoffs. (Picture credit: Black Terry Jr) And on top of that, both TMNT teams were attacked by a third TMNT group afterwards. Ninja Turtles vs. Karate Turtles vs. Mutant Turtles! Only in Mexico...
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 Two indy groups in a Mexico did a joint show. As luck would have it, both have gangs of TMNT ripoffs. (Picture credit: Black Terry Jr) And on top of that, both TNMT teams were attacked by a third TNMT group afterwards. Ninja Turtles vs. Karate Turtles vs. Mutant Turtles! Only in Mexico... This is the sort of shit my mates see when channel surfing & wrestling happens to be on, and they slag the fuck out of me. Someone posted this on my Facebook wall a few months ago and said "Sean - WTF?" I had no comeback.
Paid Members Linus Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 Two indy groups in a Mexico did a joint show. As luck would have it, both have gangs of TMNT ripoffs. (Picture credit: Black Terry Jr) And on top of that, both TNMT teams were attacked by a third TNMT group afterwards. Ninja Turtles vs. Karate Turtles vs. Mutant Turtles! Only in Mexico... This is the sort of shit my mates see when channel surfing & wrestling happens to be on, and they slag the fuck out of me. Someone posted this on my Facebook wall a few months ago and said "Sean - WTF?" I had no comeback. You need better mates.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 You need better mates. Ones who never take the piss? Yeah, that'd be a great laugh.
Paid Members Linus Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 You need better mates. Ones who never take the piss? Yeah, that'd be a great laugh. No, ones who enjoy grown men dressed as turtles doing pro-wrestling.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 You need better mates. Ones who never take the piss? Yeah, that'd be a great laugh. No, ones who enjoy grown men dressed as turtles doing pro-wrestling. haha, I have 2 or 3 of those. The rest just don't understand.
DoinkBrah Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 You need better mates. Ones who never take the piss? Yeah, that'd be a great laugh. No, ones who enjoy grown men dressed as turtles doing pro-wrestling. haha, I have 2 or 3 of those. The rest just don't understand. Weirdly, it's this kind of stuff that my friends say, if it was more like this, I'd watch it.
Merzbow Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 Hogan and his dick finger just popped up on tumblr, I love these old magazine covers.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2015 Hogan, Bart and Dizzy were a definite dream team when I was 6. Used to play on Dizzy all the time. The music was my ring tone around 2009 time.
Merzbow Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 I can't think how many hours I spent on Magicland Dizzy, I was always pretty shit at them games but I managed to finish that one. That Blues Brothers game was class on the Amiga.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 25, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted February 25, 2015 I think Dizzy on the NES still holds the record for the game I've spent the most time on without ever figuring out how to get past the first level.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2015 The Graphic Adventure Creator. Spent months of my life on that and Quill thinking I was going to be the next big adventure designer. Didn't happen.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.