The Cutting Edge Posted March 22, 2015 Posted March 22, 2015 http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/12537251/cm-punk-ufc-fighting-portraits-unveiled
TheShowOff Posted March 22, 2015 Posted March 22, 2015 That looks well odd. Good luck to the bloke, he has balls to chase this goal.
DJM Posted March 23, 2015 Posted March 23, 2015 I thought this one was pretty good as well when I saw it last week:
WyattSheepMask Posted March 23, 2015 Posted March 23, 2015 I thought this one was pretty good as well when I saw it last week: Yeah someone posted that in another a couple of days back. I like that Jeff Jarrett is offering to pay him in sandwiches
Paid Members Slapnut Posted March 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2015 It seems Reigns has been going to the same tailor as Cena. How can a bloke who looks like that wear a suit so terribly?
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted March 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2015 I like that Jeff Jarrett is offering to pay him in sandwiches I don't want to ruin your fun but Brock is sponsored by a sandwich company called Jimmy John's so it's definitely referring to that.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2015 How can a bloke who looks like that wear a suit so terribly?Heh, this has come up before. Can't remember when, last year perhaps at the Hall of Fame ceremony? But he can't wear a suit for shit. He needs to fuck that tailor up, either that or he's popping into Matalan after work and grabbing the nearest machine washable number for £49.99 all in. This is how he should look in a suit:
WyattSheepMask Posted March 25, 2015 Posted March 25, 2015 I like that Jeff Jarrett is offering to pay him in sandwichesI don't want to ruin your fun but Brock is sponsored by a sandwich company called Jimmy John's so it's definitely referring to that. Aww boo. Would have been much better if it had been Double J/GFW using a slap up meal as a salary
Retro Red Posted March 25, 2015 Posted March 25, 2015 It seems Reigns has been going to the same tailor as Cena. How can a bloke who looks like that wear a suit so terribly? Oh, hi Brock.
dopper Posted March 25, 2015 Posted March 25, 2015 I thought he looked pretty cool the first time I saw him in a suit at the Slammy Awards a few years ago. Not so much on that last photo though.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 25, 2015 Moderators Posted March 25, 2015 Better, but still wears it the worst of the three. Has deathrey been about recently? I am interested to know what her current opinion on Roman is; I just remembered she was a superfan last time we had the suit conversation.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2015 Yeah, if I recall she tried to prove us wrong in the 'Reigns is shit with suits' argument. I think she actually found a decent one of him in a suit. The one Dopper posted above still isn't good. Jacket probably fits every other Samoan wrestler, but not him. He must've borrowed it from his S.H.I.T. brother.
Paid Members hallicks Posted March 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2015 The image of Brodus Clay's bollock hanging out popped into my head as I washing my hands in the gents earlier. Hopefully the bloke next to me didn't think it was too weird me smiling and trying not to laugh having just pissed next to him.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.