Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yep, that's him. I used to be a massive M-Dogg 20 mark in my younger days. Josh Prohibiton is still going as well although he has changed his look and can cut a damn good promo.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is it not a terrible quality picture? I was probably that guy's biggest (only) fan, thought he was great on the stick with the NBT and marked out hard when they teased Flair taking him under his wing when he led that Magnificent Seven stable. Played as him in efeds in everything, absolutely loved the bloke. He did stand up for awhile and was involved in Raven's ropey lawsuit against the WWE. 

Posted

I feel like "Daily Mail Reporter" here judging a man's looks from now to fifteen years ago. After this, "Washed up Reno "Rolls the dice" by going topless on the beach, yikes"

 

1359665406DJMikeSandersnewsite.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

"Above Average" Mike Sanders was one of the grapplers I was surprised that didn't get a WWF call-up when WCW went down the swanny. He was a great talker.

Posted

"Above Average" Mike Sanders was one of the grapplers I was surprised that didn't get a WWF call-up when WCW went down the swanny. He was a great talker.

He was on the payroll and based at one of the development camps of the day, and stayed for as much as a year and a half before getting released. Surprising when you consider some guys that got a shot.

  • Paid Members
Posted

That's a wonderful photo. Is that Ernie Ladd he's chopping? Andre is the most photogenic icon in wrestling by a million miles.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...