CTXRussomark Posted May 15, 2015 Posted May 15, 2015 Christ. Amazing what a little motivation can do.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 18, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 18, 2015 Love the Andre pics, but I always feel a little sad after I look at them. There's a look in his eyes that just gets to me.
C-Rock Posted May 19, 2015 Posted May 19, 2015 Yeah I feel the same when I look at pics of him, he has sad eyes. I read in somebody autobiography that Andre hated being the centre of attention and constantly being looked at and talked about because of his size. I remember reading that he really wanted to learn and develop his wrestling skills but was told that he didn't need to because he just had to go out and look good. It must have been a tough life in a lot of ways but only the flip side he made a lot of money and became a huge star....I wonder if it was worth it to him. He was supposed to be at his happiest when he was on his home/ranch away from fans and cameras that's pretty sad.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2015 Why's that pretty sad? I'd be at my happiest chilling out on my ranch regardless of my profession.
GPW Kristian Zane Posted May 19, 2015 Posted May 19, 2015 Indeed, all his hard work paid off in a place where he could relax away from the stresses of work, sounds perfect.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2015 I think what C-rock means is that most of his life he was on the road which left little time for him to be on the ranch which was his happy place.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted May 19, 2015 Posted May 19, 2015 Yeah that's what I gathered too, even forgetting his international special attraction tours early in his career he must have clocked up a fuckton of airmiles having done a good number of the Killer Kalendar years.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2015 Buddy Landell said his wife could fit three of her fingers in Andre's ring. So things werent all bad for him in later life.
Snitsky's back acne Posted May 20, 2015 Posted May 20, 2015 Buddy Landell said his wife could fit three of her fingers in Andre's ring. So things werent all bad for him in later life.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2015 Heel to the very end
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.