Slapnuts Posted May 1, 2015 Posted May 1, 2015 Like who? On this page there's more http://www.thedeadwrestlersociety.com/ Well there's some names I don't know (Blue Demon, Rolando Vera) but more surprisingly, I thought Bossman was still with us. Quite how I've gone 11 years (yes I Googled it) without finding this out is quite amazing. None of you have to take anything I say seriously any more. That must be my rep gone and i'm only 377 posts in.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2015 I literally cannot take my eyes away from that gif.
Vegeta Posted May 2, 2015 Posted May 2, 2015 Same here anymore gifs like that hhh one? An undertaker one would be awesome.
Paid Members Nick James Posted May 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2015 Those last two Gifs are mesmerising.
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted May 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2015 Couple more of Andre: v Giant Baba.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 4, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted May 4, 2015 That Baba photo is amazing.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2015 Somebody just do a kickstarter to publish an Andre photo scrapbook already, I'd buy one.
Krytie 2X4B 523P Posted May 4, 2015 Posted May 4, 2015 definitely Inoki. Baba's arms were a lot skinnier
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted May 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2015 Actually, I think it may be Strong Kobayashi. The website I found the picture said it was v Giant Baba, though. Oh well, great pic.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.