Vegeta Posted May 31, 2015 Posted May 31, 2015 I bet flair doesn't even know which teams the jerseys belong too.
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted June 1, 2015 Posted June 1, 2015 I bet flair doesn't even know which teams the jerseys belong too. Why would he? Don't remember any promos where he was going 'take a ride on space mountain, except for Saturday afternoon when I'm having my face slashed by some Millwall lad'
WyattSheepMask Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 HHH with Dwight Howard of the Houston Rockets. The size of that lad! 6' 11", 275lbs.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 I think it's one of the Connor's Cure charity bracelets
Slapnuts Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 I think it's one of the Connor's Cure charity bracelets then i shan't mock it.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 http://www.wwe.com/inside/unseen-images-from-the-attitude-era-photos Unseen attitude era, featuring Kane and his big red cape
Paid Members DEF Posted June 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2015 http://www.wwe.com/inside/unseen-images-from-the-attitude-era-photos Unseen attitude era, featuring Kane and his big red cape They are brilliant. Cheers for posting.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2015 Cheers Sheepy. That's an awesome link. Link to the big version of Kane in his cape: http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large_lightbox/public/photo/image/2015/06/002_RAW_11151997_0018-189167421.jpg Big version of outstanding brock & Ventura pic: http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large_lightbox/public/photo/image/2015/06/005_RAW_06042001_0003-770707819.jpg Love this one. Bob Backlund's face looks like Sheiky just invented electricity: My other favourite is Edge looking like the coolest motherfucker on the planet:
WyattSheepMask Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 Evidence for the 'Kevin Owens just looks like a fan' theory
Pinc Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 Anyone want to explain Lesnar and Ventura at the base of an Attitude era ramp for me? I presume he was there for a dark match or something but how come Ventura was with him?
Really Big Shoe Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 Anyone want to explain Lesnar and Ventura at the base of an Attitude era ramp for me? I presume he was there for a dark match or something but how come Ventura was with him? Wasn't Jesse governor of Minnesota at the time and Brock's from MN too so probably why they were together.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2015 My other favourite is Edge looking like the coolest motherfucker on the planet: Correction: Second coolest.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.