Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 27, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2015 Yeah, both of them were booked as a total "job to the stars" tag-team. I think they had higher hopes for the "New Foundation", but Neidhart left and fucked that up.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 Someone doesn't know the photo labelling rules. Unless it's blindingly obvious who it is, please say who is in the picture. So that's Brookside, a horrendous Doink knockoff and t'other two I'm drawing a blank
King_Of_Bling_Bling Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 Someone doesn't know the photo labelling rules. Unless it's blindingly obvious who it is, please say who is in the picture. So that's Brookside, a horrendous Doink knockoff and t'other two I'm drawing a blank I think the other two are Doc Dean and possibly Shinya Hashimoto, not certain on that though.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 I thought Hashimoto, but thought he was thinner than I remember
KingOfVHS Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 Who/what am I looking at here? The Clown In this picture Robbie Brookside & Doc Dean, I don't know the guy with the horns are & Dink version 1?
KingOfVHS Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 My humble apologies. Here is 1 of jimmy Hart [is he asleep] ?
KingOfVHS Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 Sorry if I'm spamming" got quite a few in the archives to share. Dave "Fit" Finlay "Lord Finlay?
Snitsky's back acne Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 Someone doesn't know the photo labelling rules. Unless it's blindingly obvious who it is, please say who is in the picture. So that's Brookside, a horrendous Doink knockoff and t'other two I'm drawing a blank Japanese fellow is Hiroyoshi Tenzan who worked in Austria/Germany as Hiro Yamamoto and over here as the Great Yotto.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.