AnotherCrapUsername Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 Now I know why VHS was made redundant... I'm calling it now.....Post of the year
Direct Impact Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 "Vince, these trousers are ridiculous""They make it look like you're got an 18 inch dick""In that case, I love them!" They used this outfit for the New Foundation first. Wonder why they went for this? Especially for Neidhart.
KingOfVHS Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 "Vince, these trousers are ridiculous""They make it look like you're got an 18 inch dick""In that case, I love them!" They used this outfit for the New Foundation first. Wonder why they went for this? Especially for Neidhart. Least this is where they got the Idea For Bob Holly's 1st WWF gimmick?
guyincognito Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Thought this was kinda cool. In a random 'Pop culture' type store in Shinsaibashi I found an old ring worn Vader head piece. A bit steep at nearly 400'000 Yen but damn if it wouldn't look pretty on a mantle piece.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted June 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2015 I'd be more impressed watching you try and get that through customs in fairness. For about 2 grand(?) though, not a bad piece of memorabilia.
KingOfVHS Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Thought this was kinda cool. In a random 'Pop culture' type store in Shinsaibashi I found an old ring worn Vader head piece. A bit steep at nearly 400'000 Yen but damn if it wouldn't look pretty on a mantle piece. Sick looks like something out of TeleBugs.
Paid Members ElCece Posted June 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2015 I'd be more impressed watching you try and get that through customs in fairness. For about 2 grand(?) though, not a bad piece of memorabilia. I'm sure once the smoke started going off customs would get a bit of a fright!
KingOfVHS Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Hmm WWF Golden Age/New Generation era W/ Get the F out logo feat Doink The Clown.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted June 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2015 Virgil at a Car Boot sale yesterday.
Paid Members JNLister Posted June 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2015 In case you ever wanted a picture of Demolition, Tugboat, Marty Jones & Johnny Kincaid:
Paid Members FLips Posted June 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2015 I don't know what the context there is but I can't stop laughing.
AJSTYLES Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Hmm WWF Golden Age/New Generation era W/ Get the F out logo feat Doink The Clown. The same wonderful promotion.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 By the looks of that poster, they fucking love there clowns
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 Ah yes, that WWE superstar Chuckles the Clown.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.