Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 WWE can't even sue them for this shit. I'd love to know what the Seth Rollins being banned thing is all about.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 Even the AWF logo in that poster above is a modified TNA logo! Herbie: that last photo is grim.
Snitsky's back acne Posted June 29, 2015 Posted June 29, 2015 Ah yes, that WWE superstar Chuckles the Clown. It doesnt say WWE it says AWF Superstar....but admittedly I had to look twice.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 Also noticed one of the sponsors, ABC signs, is blatantly using the logo of the channel ABC!
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 Ah yes, that WWE superstar Chuckles the Clown. It doesnt say WWE it says AWF Superstar....but admittedly I had to look twice. Christ, so it does. I actually double checked it first as well.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 I thought Bram had asked for his release from him multiple, multi-year contracts?
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 Ah yes, that WWE superstar Chuckles the Clown. It doesnt say WWE it says AWF Superstar....but admittedly I had to look twice. Christ, so it does. I actually double checked it first as well. Same here..bloody carny font
Paid Members Lenin Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 I don't know what the context there is but I can't stop laughing. Someone's had a blinder in the sign department!
Majik Posted June 29, 2015 Posted June 29, 2015 Paul Bledsoe. Filthy thief and a man that needs a good kicking for so many reasons...
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 Not someone I've ever heard of. What's he infamous for?
Paid Members herbie747 Posted June 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2015 Not someone I've ever heard of. What's he infamous for? I had no idea who he was until Majik posted his name. He makes belts, I think.
Majik Posted June 30, 2015 Posted June 30, 2015 Infamous amongst the beltmaker community as a cad and a scoundrel. Took many people for tens of thousands of dollars (myself included) about seven years ago. Also happy to do belt copies of Jmar, Reggie and so forth. Also fat. And ugly. Corino went round his house with one of the boys and had a word with him a few years ago due to him stiffing Corino too.
Paid Members chokeout Posted June 30, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2015 was he the guy that accused Corino of bouncing cheques?
EdgarTheSlouch Posted June 30, 2015 Author Posted June 30, 2015 Marty Jannetty and Jack Hart aka Barry Horowitz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.